Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Dreams have arrived

I had my first pregnancy dream. I walked into my grandmother's kitchen and there were 3 tiny babies the size of newborn puppies wrapped in a towel on top of the toaster oven (it wasn't on!). I picked up on of the babies and fed him from a bottle. Yeah, it was a boy. I have no idea what any of this means, but it certainly had me smiling when I woke up. It was a very cute dream baby! It also has me motivated for some serious final exam studying. The hardest part about studying for my two finals is that both profs are doing something different this year. This means that all previous exams are pretty much worthless. I'll try to do my best and glean as much information as I can from the exams and make a comprehensive study guide. 1 credit class exams shouldn't be making me crazy and I'm not going to let them!

Liam's big presentation/grill session is coming up on Friday and his studying has been motivating me. I think he's a bit nervous, but he's going to knock this out of the park. It's for a big fancy certification that will look quite nice after his name on his business cards. We're both going to rock it and then have a nice relaxing day next week before it's time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment