Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Head Down

Me and the baby. I had my doctor's appointment today. Pretty much your standard heartbeat, blood pressure, pee in a cup kind of visit. She said that the baby is head down. Very exciting, especially because now I know when I'm being kicked vs. punched. This kid is also so far up my torso it's crazy. My baby must be having a really great time kicking my sternum. It also explains my crazy heartburn because I can only imagine where my stomach is at this point. I'll start on the Pepcid as soon as I can get some. Also, no food or drinking 2 hours before sleep and using extra pillows to prop me up.

As for me being head down, I'm chugging along. I've hit my second wind when it comes to getting sh*t done! Less than 3 weeks left, 1 doctor's appointment left, 2 exams and 1 paper. This is completely doable and I'm looking forward to accomplishing it. Yay for iron supplements keeping me from napping 3 hours a day!

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed! You are rocking your schoolwork AND your pregnancy! :)

    ReplyDelete