Saturday, October 9, 2010

I should have taken the class pass fail

I'm taking Tax I. Don't ask me why. Well I know why, it was a 4 credit class that fit into my schedule. We have the option of taking a certain amount of credits pass/fail after the first year. I have 2 credits next semester for a class and I'll need to take 2 in my 3rd year. I might be taking an extra pass/fail class next semester and those credits combined with a 4 credits class this semester would have put me over the limit. So long story short, I couldn't take Tax pass/fail. Big mistake apparently because I don't know of a single person in the class who isn't taking it pass/fail. It's really time to knuckle down when it comes to this class although I do have a lot of time between the end of class and my exam I don't think I'll be getting any better at it over that extra time. On another note, I'm actually making progress on my papers! Not as quickly as I would have wanted, but I factored in a bit of slacker time, so I'm still actually on track. There isn't much of that slacker time built in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment