Monday, October 11, 2010

One Paper Down

One to go. I haven't completely finished it. There is proofreading to do and tidying up, but I have written it. Tomorrow I start on my second paper and really studying for my end of the month classes. This semester has certainly been a lot better than fall of 1L. I'm feeling a bit more like I know what the hell I'm doing. With the exception of tax, all of my classes are interesting or at least give a bit more than black letter law and giant lecture halls. I feel a giant weight has been lifted by knocking this paper out and it only shows me that the next one need not be a complete and total disaster. After this semester I only have one more required class to take and then the rest is sopping up credits. This is a particular achievement given the sickly weekend I'm coming off of. But I can breathe through my nose for the most part again! You don't realise how important that is until you can't do it anymore. After 2 boxes of tissues in 2 days, I'm back on track beating this thing down.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm looking forward to finding out if Z is head down. I don't know if it's too early to tell or nor yet. Other than paper writing, I spent some time buying baby staples. I got 1 box of newborn diapers and one box of size 1-2. This along with a giant bag of wipes. Liam found a pack and play and has assembled it in our bedroom. He also bought a surprise little vibrating baby chair. He was going to wait until I got home, but he decided to show it to me because I was feeling so down and sickly. It was a nice surprise. Other than that, he's been looking for a good feeding chair. We have a rocking chair, but it kind of sucks. There are a couple of great recliners we have found at the store, but they are a little pricey. They have great big wide arms at the perfect height for resting our arms and are super comfortable. Here's hoping for a great sale before Z comes! I'm taking the night off of school work as a reward for getting my paper finished.

P.S. Tums are doing jack for my freaking heartburn! Nothing brings it on that I can pinpoint and I'm sick and tired of always feeling like I'm going to be puking in my mouth. Sorry for the overshare, but it's just not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment