Wednesday, November 10, 2010

P.S. Hospital Bag

We haven't packed one yet, but any suggestions on what we should bring? The hospital is only 10 mins away, so it isn't like Liam couldn't run back and get something, but it would be nice to have everything there. The standard stay is 3 days for regular delivery and 5 for C-section. I'm thinking comfy old pjs, computer, ipod, chargers, pregnancy ball, slippers, socks, nursing bras, zipper front sweatshirt, toiletries, baby hospital leaving outfit. Does this seem like a good list?

6 comments:

  1. Good list... it has been sooo long... I honestly don't know. Oh -- I used my boppy pillow for feedings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second on the boppy pillow. Camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, camera. Make sure you pack lip balm with your toiletries. I'd bring a book to read. And don't bring any clothes that you like too much, because they might be hard to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. regular pillow. hospital pillows suck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto Gillian! A regular pillow - absolutely! I had my body pillow from pregnancy with me, and that was awesome.

    Also, if you have an old cardigan (preferably a silk blend, because it's so soft), you might want that instead of the sweatshirt, because you might want to wear it while you're holding Z.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be sure to add these all to my list. I wouldn't have even thought of bringing my Boppy or a regular pillow!

    ReplyDelete