Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sweet Party

Our wine and cheese party was quite a success and thankfully over by midnight. The parties of our other neighbors have been known to go on until the wee hours of the morning, i.e. 6am. The stinky cheese was thrown out and the still yummy cheese is safely ziplocked in our fridge. One of the great things about having a party is the pre-party cleaning. The house looks great now. It also helped that everyone was outside because they all smoke. Such a bummer, but staying downwind is a specialty of mine. That and the fact that everyone is pretty good about making sure I'm not in their direct line of smoking fire. It should be interesting once the baby arrives and these smokers are told to air out and wash up before coming over.

I enjoyed some yummy sparkling apple cider and water from my most amazing water bottle. Liam is constantly trying to steal it from me. I bought it because I really like the Camelbak brand and the bottle just seemed more durable. But I certainly feel like I drink way way way more water from this water bottle than any other water bottle I've ever had. Maybe it's just more fun because you have to bit the valve to get anything out of it. Who knows, but it's keeping me hydrated!

The fbook, gchat messages, and emails asking if the baby has arrived are starting to arrive. Being out of the country gives me the advantage of not having people call, so I can be selective in my responses. That said, I don't know why people think I wouldn't post an update on fbook/Liam post on his/send out an email when s/he arrives. We're not going to keep the baby's arrival a secret!

1 comment:

  1. My husband has that water bottle! He LOVES it. :)

    Glad you had a fun party, and good luck with Baby Z making a speedy appearance!

    ReplyDelete