Thursday, December 16, 2010

Exams are over!!

I didn't think this day would come, but I finished my exams! So many people didn't know how I could do it and honestly, at times I wasn't sure how I was going to do it. All I have to complete is my final paper. My professor has given me an extension, so it's not due for another month or so. I plan on finishing it earlier, but I'm glad that I don't have to worry about rushing through it.

My exams actually went a lot better than I thought they would. There were a couple of questions that stumped me, but I had pushed through and feel I did well enough on the rest of them to think I might have actually pulled off a halfway decent grade. It might have also just been a sign that I missed every major point and I'll be very upset when I get my grades in Jan.

I still can't believe how much things have changed in just over 2 weeks. I'm sitting in bed, laptop propped up on the Boppy, laying next to my darling little girl and husband. It's really crazy to think that I'm a mom now. It still sounds weird. I'm a MOM!

1 comment: