Monday, January 24, 2011

Ugh

Grades in and classes I thought I did well in I BOMBED and the classes that I thought I sucked at were just fine. WTF?! This is seriously depressing and makes me want to just pack up this semester. I can't at this point, but I sure wish I could. And things just seemed to be going so much better. The initial craziness of the semester is over. Z is sleeping for 6-8 hours at night and we've hit a rhythm.

I found an internship for the semester working for the local city council. It should be interesting and get me credit, so that's all I could really hope for. Other than the crushing blow of last semester, I still have a paper due. I need to complete it in the next week or so to get it back in time for a second draft due by Feb 15. I don't know when I will find the time, but I guess it will have to be done. I just really don't feel motivated now. Not one little bit.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I learned pretty quickly in law school not to try to predict how well I did in classes because I always ended up being wrong - I did well in classes that I thought were just awful and poorly in classes that I thought were going well. Law school is wierd like that.

    ReplyDelete