Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cooing

This morning Z entertained herself for a full 20 minutes by talking to her new mobile. I appreciated it for about 5 minutes before I got to work. I'm about 800 words from the end of my paper now. It's a slough, but I'm getting through. I'm glad Z is helping me out with getting it done. Let's hope that she'll nap for a nice long time today, so I can finish this whole thing up. Then it's time to proof tomorrow, turn in the first draft and wait for the changes and finish this whole thing up in a couple of weeks! After that I can really start to focus on my other classes. Things have certainly settled down from mid-January. No longer traipsing up and down the East Coast other than getting to and from school has helped a lot. I have to say that I'm getting a lot better at managing all of the things required for traveling with an infant. I can't believe some people don't leave the house until this point with their babies! Back to the paper, must complete this paper in the next 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment