Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finished my paper!!!

I just finished my paper, saved it, saved it to an external hard drive and then emailed it to myself. No taking chances with that one. I'm taking the rest of the day off and I'll being proofreading tomorrow. If all goes to plan this first draft will be turned in by Friday night. Hopefully I'll get my feedback by Monday and I'll have a full week to work on the second draft. I may even treat myself to a drink tonight. What a relief!! It's not as long as it could be, but it meets the requirements and I'm sure I'll be adding some things in during my rewrites.

As a person who lives off of the energy of last minute deadlines (finished all of my final papers (20-30 pagers) during undergrad the night before they were due) I'm surprised I was able to pull it together. I actually had the best grades that semester, go figure. Glad that working on progress over a non-pressured amount of time worked out. Now I can focus on my reading for class and just hanging with Z without the pressure of AHHHHHH I HAVE A PAPER DUE!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay - mega congrats. (And good back-up practices, too - well done!!) :-)

    ReplyDelete