Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Phew

Z is just fine now. The doctor thinks maybe it was allergies, but I'm just glad it was nothing serious. First scary illness-related parenting experience averted. A little children's benadryl and she's right as rain. I'm just glad she kept her sunny disposition through it all. At least I'll be able to tell when something is really wrong once that goes away.

As the semester is starting to wind down, I can't believe how much has been going on. I'm certainly looking forward to a great first Easter with Z. We already have her dress and bows for her hair picked out. It's going to make for some great pictures. Liam can't wait to see us both and we can't wait to see him. Thank goodness for skype. He certainly doesn't get to see us as much as we would like even with skype. Babies and sitting in front of a computer for more than 10 mins really doesn't work very well. Right now, between preparing for exams and my internship I'm trying to get ready for the summer. I'm a little nervous about working at a big firm, in a big office, in a different country, but I guess that was the plan all along anyway. Apartment hunting, daycare/childcare hunting are not that easy from abroad.

Back to the trenches or I might just take a snooze. Decisions, Decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment