Friday, March 4, 2011

Well that sucks

I just received an email from my professor of the big paper class asking me when I'm going to turn in my paper. When!!!???!!! I turned it in over 2 weeks ago to the registrar. I quickly emailed back and let me know that and sent the confirmation from the registrar that I turned it in. Talk about a lose your breath moment! This paper was huge and the grade is due in any moment now. For the past week or so, I have been obsessively checking for the grade and now I know why it's been taking so long. It also introduces that fear all over again. The fear that the paper I turned in will make the professor laugh about how they can't believe I could write something so stupid and insipid and they are recommending to the dean that I be kicked out of school. Or something along those lines. Talk about anxiety. At least I had all of my bases covered as far as turning in the paper. I had a confirmation and the time stamp on the paper correlates to the one for when I last accessed the exam. Now the waiting begins all over again. It could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment