Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Finals fear is creeping in

One paper to go and two finals and this year is over! The paper isn't anything to worry about and neither is one of my exams, but my international tax course is going to be interesting. The professor hasn't said anything about the exam. He only gave us a syllabus 3 classes into a 6 class short course. I'll be really interested and kind of terrified about what it might hold. My other paper is one on the impact of web 2.0 on negotiations. It's only 12 pages, so I can hammer that out since my outline is finally finished. All in all we're just gearing up for the summer.

Liam is taking care of Z for 8 weeks while I'm working. This means we have to get him and her fully acclimated to each other after 6 weeks apart. She'll need to take the bottle from him, let him shhhh her to sleep, and just getting a general schedule down. He's really worried about it and I'm worried that he's worried, but I think we'll get it done. I think the hardest thing for him will be sleep. I can get by on 4 hours, and then a couple of hours here or there. If he doesn't get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep he gets a bit moany. I guess this will be a re-education in sleeping like a college student pulling an all-nighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment