Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Classes

Have I mentioned I'm taking a summer class. It's a tax course, which is actually enjoyable. Unfortunately it is done online and with the time difference I miss pretty much every single class. I set up my computer, get all ready and then pass out at midnight without fail. At least there are recordings or I would be royally screwed. I'll have a little catching up to do once I go back home to prepare for finals, but it is totally worth it.

I'm planning on taking 5 classes in the fall for 16 credits. This means that in the Spring, if my course selection turns out the way I want it, I can finish the semester a little early. This would mean that My little family would only have to spend 21 more weeks apart until I finish my degree instead of 36 weeks. I still can't believe that this is all almost over. One full hardcore semester and then the bulk of it is all over. The fact that this is all within reach almost seems unimaginable. I still can't believe all that has happened since I left to school. I have taken over 30 flights, got preggers, had a baby, moved 3 times, had 2 summer placements, amassed quite a bit of student loan debt now in the high 5 figures and celebrated two wedding anniversaries. That's a whole lot of changes and momentous events.

I can only imagine what the next few years will hold, but I am certainly looking forward to it! Yay optimism!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment