Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!

So we had a successful evening.  I...I mean Z got tons of great candy.  We strolled around the neighborhood for about an hour, saw tons of kids in fun costumes and endured a slightly chilly evening.  Z's hands were freezing cold when we got into the house (gloves on the list of winter must buys), but she didn't seem to mind and kept running around the house with her candy filled pumpkin.

(Costume pic as promised...limited time only)

She was super quick to sleep tonight and I'll be following suit.  My day was actually very productive, trip to Target to get a fancy top for our date night on Saturday, found my license plates at the post office (just a day before they were meant to be returned to the dealer), and listened to most of my MPRE lecture and did some practice questions.  Sweet day!

1 comment: