Friday, October 21, 2011

The New 3L

This week has been amazing.  Since I started classes I was working and now there is no work!  I've had so much more time to play with Z when she isn't in school.  We've gone for walks, gone to the store, played in the house and taken naps.  It has been so nice.  

On the days she is in school I've been getting work done.  Not as much as I hoped because there is so much to do around the house.  I finally made the entrance into our room and non-fire hazard.  Gave us a bit more room to breathe, folded all of our clothes and actually put them away in drawers, and made it to the fabric store to get a few yards for Z's costume.  I haven't been getting as much done as I wanted, but that's also because I've been in the house.  I need to leave the house, I will leave the house next week and go to the local library.  This way I won't be tempted to goof off/eat/watch tv.  Liam is so close to getting here and we're looking forward to having this visit here because that means we're 1/3 of the way through this year!  Sooooo close.  

No comments:

Post a Comment