Thursday, October 13, 2011

One more day of work!

Wooohoooo, I'm so happy to have one more day left.  Z goes to school, I can get in my hours, take a nap and get ready for all that next week has in store for me.  I'm kicking into high gear.  While most of my papers have been pushed to Jan, I really want to finish in Dec.  I only have 2 exams, but 4 papers and one practicum assignment.  I haven't really started on any of this, but starting Oct. 18th, it's on!

Classes are going...

One class is moving at a snails pace, we're still on week one's readings.  The rest of my classes are fine, nothing special, nothing particularly interesting for my career plan, but all definitely getting me toward that graduation goal.  18 weeks until I'm finished with classes,   30 weeks of pregnancy and something like 41 weeks until the bar exam.  As it gets closer and closer to finishing I'm looking back and starting to think, "How the hell did we do this?"

Liam gets here in a little over 3 weeks and it's so close I don't even want to think about it...oh and the MPRE!  Haha, still have that coming up.  The first weekend he's here things are going to be a bit crazy.  MPRE, Z's 1st Mock Birthday party (since Liam won't be here for the actual birthday), dinner and a concert with Liam and then a trip to Sesame Place with my family (maybe).  We also have to squeeze in a trip to the city and then up to Connecticut to see Liam's side of the family.  It's going to be a lot, a lot, a lot, which is why I want so much completed before he arrives.

Z has now started to try and run (sometimes successful and other times not), she's also carrying things while walking, like cans of soda...talk about a splash zone.  We haven't had any mishaps yet, but I'm looking for it.  

1 comment:

  1. You know, all I did was commute an hour each way to law school, and at the end I was amazed I'd done it. An around the world commute? That's hardcore!

    ReplyDelete