Friday, October 7, 2011

Ta Da!

So in addition to all of the previously mentioned craziness I've also got another little delightful bit making things hectic.  This is Boo.  I think BFF is has also named her peanut Boo, so I might have to change that for confusions sake.  That little bubble at the top is the yolk sac which is getting smaller.  Under next to that is the head and those 4 little dots are arms and legs.  I'm due in May with Baby No. 2.  I'll miss graduation, but I'm not all that sad about that.  And I'm certainly glad I had to foresight to finish the semester early.  This will give me time to study for the bar from Feb-May intensively while Z is in school and then just keep up and refresh my memory after the baby is born.  So that's my big news!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! How exciting! You know, I just realized I didn't have you in my RSS feed. I picked a good time to catch up!

    ReplyDelete