Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Could it get any worse?

While I know that it could, this has just been a sucky 24 hours.  My 1st exam is in the next few hours.  I have had less than 4 hours of sleep, due to a fussy as hell baby!  She wouldn't go to sleep (took over an hour) when usually it's 20 min tops.  So of course I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 11pm.  Realizing that I needed formula and didn't know if my mom had picked it up for me because she wasn't responding to my texts and phone calls, I put on my coat to leave.  My grandmom then informed me that there was a full container on the table, sigh ok.  Then I needed to wash all of her bottles, pack her lunch and snack for school the next day, pack her diaper bag with all of the needed things school requested, get my clothes out and pack MY bag for school.

I was up at 4:45 to get to the train by 5:20 and I seriously could have just fallen asleep in the car at the station and called it a day.  Z was up at 3am for some reason, kicking, crying and flailing her arms.  I couldn't get her back to sleep for some reason she was working against me.  At this point my only goal for exams is not to fall asleep while it's going on...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment