Sunday, January 8, 2012

5 More Sundays

There are only 5 more Sundays between us and being home!  It's going to be an intense 5 Sundays with 6 papers between now and then.  The excitement and anticipation is making me a little loopy.  Z, my grandmom and I are all heading into the city for a fun filled week of classes.  It should be interesting because my grandmom is not much of an explorer and I know Z is going to want to make a break for it any chance she gets.  The good news is that I'll be able to give her a break every 3 hours and hopefully complete the bedtime routine of bath and bottle before I head back into class every night.  My three classes are all internationally focused, but I'm still vague on some of the details for most because I haven't gotten any reading materials yet.

Liam is back at work and pulling a long day.  Since we left in August his work scheduled has changed and by changed I mean they are making him stay an extra 1.5 hours everyday.  So instead of getting home at 3pm, with traffic he'll probably be getting home at 4:30 or 5.  It really really blows considering he has to be at work at 6:30am.  This may seriously throw a kink into our whole Liam getting home, heading off to the park for a big family walk, coming home, feeding Z, bathtime, Z's bedtime and then our dinner and tv time.  I just hope that once we're home things will settle down and we'll be able to be together more than I'm imagining.  I guess I should just be happy about being in the same house at all.

Tomorrow the grind begins again and I'm actually looking forward to it.  No 3L burnout for me!  I'm going to blaze through these 6 weeks, enjoy the time with my family and prepare for all of the things I'll miss about the US.  YAY!!! The end is near!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment