Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bombs Away

I avoided it the first time around with Z, I was not so lucky this time around...projectile poop! Boo totally nailed me with her expert aim all over my chest, the pillows and duvet.  To say it was a messy morning is an understatement!  I'll certainly be more cautious with the diaper changes from now on.  I would post the pic I took and sent to Liam, but I thought that would be a bit much.

My mom and grandmother are on their way over.  And there was a delay as there always is and they won't be getting in until nearly midnight.  Which means Liam has to head to the airport at 1am-ish and that sucks because he has work at 6:30am.  I would definitely go, but I don't think anyone would let me.  I'm feeling almost normal now and have managed to shower almost everyday, so things are definitely going a lot better this time around.  Now my big hurdle is planning for the party on the weekend and figuring out what to do with my family when they are here.  This is their 4th time visiting and tourist attractions are not that plentiful, so they have pretty much seen everything.  While we will be spending some time at home, I would like to get out of the house.  Since temps are already topping 100° going for walks is almost out of the question, so indoor activities it is.  I think we might try and go to a high tea at one of the hotels and maybe go get a manicure or something.  Entertaining family indoors for 2 weeks is starting to pose a challenge.  At least there are adorable grand and great grand kids to keep them occupied!

2 comments:

  1. I managed to avoid that with both of mine, but with my son I regularly managed to get the golden shower. ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete