Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh the pain...

Liam and I both went to bootcamp and boy are we feeling the pain.  It was a circuit training and wow, I thought, oh it's just doing a few things for 30-45 seconds...hmmm not so much.  We limped out of there with our friends.  The good things, half of the 16 people there were our friends, we really felt liker we got in a great workout and we can't wait to improve on how we did.  The cons, it only runs for 2 more weeks and doesn't start again until September.

The leads on a full time job are starting to get better.  I have an interview for a full time teaching position in a few weeks, meeting at 2 law firms and have pretty much everyone I know working on other jobs for me.  I'm still hopeful that it's just a matter of time until a full time position comes my way and that's made it easier for me to SAHM it while I can.  I know once I get a full time job the ticking clock of "oh no I'll be leaving Boo at home" will start.  But for most positions I wouldn't start for at least another 2 months, so that gives me a lot of time to savor it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment