Saturday, July 28, 2012

Job Fail, Life Win

Well not really, but this interview was for a job I couldn't take anyway. They got back to me and said I didn't get it, but that they loved me and wanted to get my permission to forward on my resume to a few other people. It's fine by me, so I guess that's pretty much the best outcome for a job I was afraid I would get and have to turn down. I hope something will come out of it all. And I still haven't heard from the job I really really want, which said they would try and get back to me last week. So despite this week sucking job wise, it will rock life wise with our 2 week vacation to Ireland! 12 hours of travel time with an infant and a toddler...wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, 12 hours of travel?! Download a bunch of movies onto your phone or something! I hope you hear back from the job you want soon.

    ReplyDelete