Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Festivities


  1. Women's group Halloween party
  2. Grown up EPIC Halloween party
  3. Halloween cookie decorating event
  4. Beach day
  5. Trick or treating and party in a friend's compound
  6. Halloween baking
All in 4 days!

I'm definitely looking forward to No. 2 and No. 5.  I can't wait for this grown up Halloween party.  I've missed it every year since I moved out here.  It's at a couple's stand alone villa, there will be 400 people there.  She hires private security to man the gate, costumes are mandatory and you have to be on the list.  They also provide an open bar, food, prizes for best costume and gifts and other surprise treats.  It's a party of legend and I'm sooo pumped to be going.  I have no idea how they pay for this thing every year, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.  It generally ends at about 5am...I'll be happy if we make it to midnight, but I intend to live it up!  I can't wait for a schwarma.  I'm going to be a Tetris cube because we had some boxes, construction paper and tape laying around.  

Z is still pretty oblivious about the whole Halloween thing.  She's just happy to dress up and play, so it looks like I'll have to eat her candy for her.  Boo just smiles at everyone as usual, so cuteness is her costume.  It's still in the 90s here and humid...still waiting for fall/winter...

1 comment:

  1. Beach day?! In October?!?! Jealous!

    That party sounds fantastic! You will have to let us on the outside know what it feels like to go to an exclusive, fancy party. So much fun :)

    ReplyDelete