Monday, December 3, 2012

Cruising...

Boo is officially a cruiser.  She's just a few days over 7 months and beating Z's cruising age of 8 months.  This also means impromptu corner covering to make she she doesn't split her head open.  She can pull herself up on the sofa, coffee tables and chairs.  We also went to a new grocery store this weekend and found regular CHEERIOS!!! I was so happy.  The box cost over $10, but it's huge and only Boo will be using it, so it should last us until she's sick of them in a few months as a put some in the freezer.

I also made some baby food.  Carrots, applesauce, green beans and peas.  I froze them in mini muffin tins, which makes it really easy to mix and match during meal time.  I'm going to start making meat meals soon.  I think she'll like it.  Maybe even some salmon, yummy.  Now we just have to get Z excited about her veggies again.  She's going to get scurvy at the rate we're going.

Oh and I also have an interview in 2 weeks.  It was a job I had written off, since I applied 4 months ago.  But I got an email asking if I was still available and interested.  I certainly am.  It's a more office based job, not the fun external position I also applied for and really want, but I think this one would definitely be more portable to other places.  We'll see how it goes, fingers crossed.  I feel like this journey is just taking forever and I really hate to get my hopes up, but I kind of can't help it.  Can't wait to channel soem of this excitement into actually working and not going crazy on Pintrest!

No comments:

Post a Comment