Monday, January 14, 2013

Developments

I just realized that all of my posts are still in my drafts folder for the past 2 weeks. D'oh!

Z is getting so big it's kind of scary.  We need to video/record all of her baby idiosyncrasies before she's too big to use them anymore, ie hepacopter (helicopter).  Melody was watching Monsters, Inc with her one morning while I was working and Melody said something about the baby in the movie.  Z would not stand for it.  She stood up from her seats and said, "No, Melody listen to me.  It's not a baby, her name is Boo!" Holy f-balls! WTF? Since when is she 10 not 2? It's freaking me out a little bit.

Boo (the actual baby not from Monsters, Inc.) is still testing the standing waters.  She's done at least 20 seconds at a time and is still a fan of walking while pushing the little chair around.  I'm waiting for the first steps. I think we might have movement in the next 2 weeks before 9 months or she might hold off until the end of Feb to be on par with Z.  Exciting either way because she gets left out of a lot of fun like going to the park because she can't crawl around over there.

I have my second round interview tomorrow! I'm comforted by knowing I ticked all of the basic boxes, but a little scared of speaking with the higher higher ups.  I'm kind of wondering what kind of questions they'll be asking. I know there are at least 2 people being interviewed and of course I think I'm the best person for the job, but it's still nerve-wracking! I even bought a suit jacket.  I didn't wear a suit last time, just a nice shirt, scarf, trouser combo, but I thought that since I'll be meeting some higher ups that a suit jacket would be appropriate. I hate the details that it has that only I will notice and I'll probably return it, but it's my first time wearing a suit jacket since OCI...

No comments:

Post a Comment