Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Favorite Phrases

Z's new favorite phrase is "I love this."  It's her way of saying, I'm holding this/pointing at something and I don't want you to take it from me/I want it.  She also like to say, "Mommy/Daddy, I'm talking to you.  Listen me!"  But my absolute favorite is, "Mommy, rock-a-baby."  This is when she wants me to hold her and rock her like a baby, while wrapped up in a blanket.  It's too cute.  I can't believe how quickly she's growing.

Boo's favorite phrase is "EEEEEEEEEEEE" I don't know how she screeches so loudly, but the does.  Then Z will join in on the screaming and squealing and they are both just screaming and squealing and laughing together.  She's also up to about 4 steps when she's not paying attention, but not a tooth in sight!  

1 comment: