Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Office Revolt

I think it's brewing.  Either all the admin are going to jump ship or the Supervisor is going to have to change things.  Supervisor actually told a partner "It's not my problem" about an area that is entirely her problem!  Let's just say that didn't go over too well.  Everyone is bitching about how the system isn't working.  I'm trying to arrange meetings to find out what the current system is because I don't even know, what improvements would be made in the dream world and what we can actually get done.  I mean it's seriously ridiculous when someone directly contradicts themselves in written trackable email form and still tries to blame other people.

I'm also loving the fact that everyone, including partners are in the cubicles, because it means that I can hear everything! Which is hilarious now because I'm so new that nothing has really been my responsibility at this point, but I'm sure it will suck once they are talking about me.  It's just funny to hear the Supervisor try and blame others, then walk away and you can hear everyone call bullsh*t.  As you can tell by my attitude change, things are better at the office.  It seems people do want to change, but are kind of being held hostage by Supervisors inability to let go of things/not wanting to do things.  I think I can work around it, at least for people in my department.  But the feelers are definitely still out there!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, you aren't being sarcastic when you say things are better?! That sounds dreadful! Sounds like you have a great attitude though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I guess it's kind of sarcastic, but also kind of true. I think it's easier to have a good outlook on it because I know I won't be there for long. It's like watching some kind of crazy sideshow.

    ReplyDelete