Saturday, February 8, 2014

Moving right along

Things are moving along. Z had her school assessment and rocked it, work continues to be part "what am I doing?" and "is this all I'm doing?". I'm thinking it will take at least a year to know what everyone is talking about and figure it out in my head. I have to know what 19 people are doing and they don't even know what they are doing half of the time let alone anyone else.

I'm also looking at remote startup jobs again. I can't help it! It's a constant search for some reason. This would be in addition to my current job, but I can't help that feel it might help me decide what I want to be when I grow up :) I've put in a bunch of applications and we will see what will happen. This will help me try out something new and different and bring in some extra cash, which would be most welcome to kick the crap out of student loans. It's depressing to see those big numbers every time I check on the loans or make a payment. Six figures is brutal. Hoping it will be in the five digit category by August.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I just got my loan balance below $100K, and I cannot tell you the difference it makes. Sure, it's still a lot of money, but there is just something about $100K + that is just demoralizing. Hang in there, you'll get it down!

    ReplyDelete